[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 2828 Partial Whole Specimen and Fragments

David & Kitt Deyarmin bobadebt at ec.rr.com
Mon Apr 23 19:13:16 EDT 2007

A by product of having a sphere made is scraps.

My NWA 2828 sphere started out as a 599 gram whole specimen which had a core
removed so I was left with a 235 gram whole specimen with a big hole in the
center.

Here  are 2 pictures.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/NWA28281.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/NWA28282.jpg

I don't have any efficient way to process this material so I would like to
sell it as a single piece for $500 plus shipping, that's about $2.12 per
gram

You could get a lot of slices or 2 good end cuts and 2 real nice thick
crusted slices.

There are a lot of ways to process this piece which could be profitable so
I'm sure I'm asking a fair price.

If not please let me know

I also have a bunch of fragments ranging from 1 gram up to 9 grams which I
will sell for $4 per gram, here is a picture of some of the fragments.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/NWA28283.jpg

If you are interested in anything please email me at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks