[meteorite-list] 4-11-07 Update on Walter Branch

Walter Branch waltbranch at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 11 15:32:01 EDT 2007

Hello,
I spoke with Walter's nurse casemanager today.  She told me that Walter will
be in rehab. for another 3-4 weeks then he can come home.  He will need
total care for awhile but hopefully he will gain strength quickly once he is
home.  We are so appreciative of all of the e-mails and the cards and the
checks/money orders.  Walter told me that when he gets home and can sit at
the computer for awhile, he will respond to all of you.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support,
Sabrina Branch