[meteorite-list] This is the funniest meteorite dealer I've seen?

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 02:29:53 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/9/2007 10:37:40 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
kerchner420 at yahoo.com writes:

Hello everyone,
I was looking around the internet and came  across this link, I think you
will get a kick out of it. these are supposed to  be meteorites, they do not even
resemble meteorites. But he Guarantees these to be authentc. sure hope is is
not an IMCA  member.
_http://www.rocksmuseumonline.com/index.php?pr=Home_Page_
(http://www.rocksmuseumonline.com/index.php?pr=Home_Page)
_http://www.rocksmuseumonline.com/index.php?pr=AR11_
(http://www.rocksmuseumonline.com/index.php?pr=AR11)

Joe  Kerchner
_illinoismetoerites.com_ (http://illinoismetoerites.com/)

____________________________________

No, he is not an IMCA member.
Can anyone tell me what "SM-30 magnetic susceptibility mean log X"  is?

And BTW, the IMCA Board reserves the right to ask that any suspect
meteorite, presented to be a Meteorite by an IMCA member, be analyzed by a  Lab of the
Board's choosing. And it has happened.

Goodnight.

Anne M.  Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.impactika.com/)