[meteorite-list] This is the funniest meteorite dealer I'veseen?

Randy Korotev korotev at wustl.edu
Tue Apr 10 11:31:27 EDT 2007

The fellow who made that web site sent me photos of 112 rocks (6.6
Mbytes!) in 2005.  Many of the photos he sent (all?  I didn't check
them all) were the same as the ones on the web site.  He asked my
opinion about the rocks.  I gave him my opinion.  He sent me chemical
analyses of three of them.  None of the data were consistent with
meteorites.  I told him that.

It must be pleasant living life as an eternal optimist.

Randy Korotev