[meteorite-list] This is the funniest meteorite dealer I've seen?

Rob McCafferty rob_mccafferty at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 04:06:09 EDT 2007

How's this for a quote?

"SM-30 Magnetic Susceptibility on this meteorite has a
Mean Log X of 4.50 which is just out of the range for
C/M's , and is more in the range of a CI from Mars !.
"

Wow! Is is actually possible to squeeze any more error
filled bullshit into a single sentence?

In the following paragraph he starts talking about
stockpiles of WMD in Iraq...probably.

Rob McC

http://www.rocksmuseumonline.com/index.php?pr=Home_Page