[meteorite-list] To the dreamers

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Mon Apr 9 01:14:57 EDT 2007

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:18:01 -0700 (MST), you wrote:

>In my case, with students who will not become scientists, first comes the
>awareness of what is up there (you can see the Moon during the day?). If

I won't argue you point-by-point on this because I don't disagree with them
but-- really?  You have students that don't know you can see the Moon during the
day?  Even though seeing it requires only looking up?

(Reminds me of a photo I took a couple of years ago:
http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/temp/balloonmoon.jpg)