[meteorite-list] Canyon Diablo

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 18:05:48 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/2/2007 2:31:52 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
dcwells at frontiernet.net writes:
Anyone on the list that use to recover canyon  diablo irons back before it
was closed !

I have a offer to hunt for  them legally for three days this month(in the
day light) on the bar t bar  ranch land,sorry the offer is only for me to go.
I reason I was asking was I  will never have this opportunely again and I
don't want to waste time  looking in the wrong place.
So if you could give the best area to hunt   north,south,east,west of the
crater.
Contact off list.
Thanks Dennis

Hello Dennis,

You are a very lucky person!

Your best bet would be to ask Steve Schoner, and I hope he will see your
question and jump in.
I believe he knows the area quite well.

And of course we will expect a full report with pictures!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President,  I.M.C.A. Inc.