[meteorite-list] National Geographic Re-Airing "Ancient Astroid", the ori...

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 22:49:46 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/1/2007 7:43:38 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
grf2 at verizon.net writes:
Hi List,
Space" a few days ago I posted  news of a TV program concerned with one
theory of the origins of Libyan  Desert Glass.
I didn't get much of a response from the List. I'm not sure why  unless this
subject is not of interest to anyone or everyone is comfortable  with their
personal understanding of the origins of LDG.
Yet if anyone is  so inclined, that show, "Ancient Astroid", will be aired
again on Tuesday  April 3, at 12:00 noon Eastern Daylight Time on "The
National Geographic  Channel". And Oh, you're welcome in advance to anyone to
whom this notice  might apply.
Have a good evening.
Jerry Flaherty

Thank you for keeping us informed, Jerry.
I will certainly try to catch it this time.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.