[meteorite-list] National Geographic Re-Airing "Ancient Astroid", the origins of Libyan Desert Glass

Gerald Flaherty grf2 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 1 22:42:10 EDT 2007

Hi List,
Space" a few days ago I posted news of a TV program concerned with one
theory of the origins of Libyan Desert Glass.
I didn't get much of a response from the List. I'm not sure why unless this
subject is not of interest to anyone or everyone is comfortable with their
personal understanding of the origins of LDG.
Yet if anyone is so inclined, that show, "Ancient Astroid", will be aired
again on Tuesday April 3, at 12:00 noon Eastern Daylight Time on "The
National Geographic Channel". And Oh, you're welcome in advance to anyone to
whom this notice might apply.
Have a good evening.
Jerry Flaherty