[meteorite-list] Thanks and Congrats- Mike's Article

Robert Woolard meteoritefinder at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 22:20:15 EDT 2006

Dave, Mike and List,

  Thanks to Dave Mouat for his kind offer to send out
the copies of the Spirit magazine with Mike's article.
I just got mine, and I have to say it is a VERY nice
read. Congrats to you, Mike. It really turned out
well. I know a lot of you guys have probably managed
to get or read a copy by now, but for those of you who
haven't, you need to rectify that ASAP.

  Thanks again, Dave.

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard