[meteorite-list] Smoke Trail

Pete Pete rsvp321 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:26:22 EDT 2006

Try a Google search for - contrail shadow -

Lots of images on the returns, too.

Cheers,
Pete

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444 at yahoo.com>
To: "G. Nicula"
<treasurehunter at chartermi.net>,meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Smoke Trail
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:31:52 -0700 (PDT)

George and list-
    It is interesting this is brought up; I have seen
the same thing. I always thought it to be an optical
illusion of some sort (like a reflection adjacent to
the contrail) in the atmosphere but now George has me
wondering also.
    Hope someone on the list has some good information
covering this.
    Unless George and I are both goofy and seeing the
same things..
Mike