[meteorite-list] List of recent falls?

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 17:07:06 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/11/2006 3:01:57 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
astrogeo at online.no writes:

List,
If you have 'The Catalogue of  Meteorites' or similar resource one
can quite esily find the falls (and  finds) up to 2000.

But what about the most recent falls in later  years.
Does anyone maintain a list or web-page of recent falls with
the  most relevant information of each?
Would be a most welcomed resource for  people like us.
Almost tempted to make one my self, but I guess there are  something
like that out there. I guess the meteoritical bulletin is not  in
a form which make it very readable for this purpose.

Bjørn  Sørheim
http://home.online.no/~bsoerhei/astro/meteor/060714/moss.html
About  the most recent fall

All the Falls are listed in chronological order in an Appendix in
"Meteorites from A to Z".
The latest is Park Forest, March 26, 2003.
It will be updated in the next edition of "A to Z".

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President,  I.M.C.A. Inc.