[meteorite-list] Denver auction

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 16:45:15 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/10/2006 2:38:25 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
bobe5531 at comcast.net writes:
Are absentee bids allowed for this aucton  ??

Bob
Meteorite-list  mailing  list
Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com

We  will accept a limited number of absentee bids.
You will need to let us know  what you want, and your limits very soon, and
how you intend to pay for the  auctions you win. NO credit cards, but Paypal
might be possible.

I have just added what I have received so far, so the Catalog is completely
up to date. I might find time to add a few things tomorrow, but that will have
 to be it.
Here is the link again:   _http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm)

Anne  M. Black