[meteorite-list] Denver Show - LAST CALL!!!!

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 22:47:07 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am trying to get all the paperwork done ahead of time to  speed up things
before the Auction Friday. That means that if you are planning  on putting
anything in the Auction, I really would like to know, and I am sure  that all the
collectors who are coming would like to know too.

And this is mostly for dealers: if you have a room, let me know where, and  wh
en you will be open for business. And I will add that to all the information
already on my site.

                    _http://www.impactika.com/shownews.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/shownews.htm)

See you all very soon.