[meteorite-list] New to the list

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 21:01:31 EDT 2006

I'll let you do that Tom.
But I notice that you didn't disagree with me.  ;-)

Anne Black

In a message dated 9/6/2006 5:18:35 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
webbth1 at yahoo.com writes:
Now, now Anne!  Tooteth not only thine own  horn!
Let's mention also Rocks From Space by O. Richard
Norton and The  Art of Collecting Meteorites by Kevin
Kichinka! :>)
My  best,
Thomas