[meteorite-list] Nantan Meteorite Coin Images

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Wed Oct 25 13:27:17 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I have uploaded a couple photographs of the Nantan meteorite coin onto my
website. I have saved most of the communications from me and the bank so at
some point I will give a little background information on the coin. The coin
in only 1 oz. silver, rather then 2 oz. silver, like the NWA 267 coin, and I
imagine, a reflection of the increase in metal price the last year.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/Natancoin.html

We have mentioned doing a possible 3rd coin.  The first was a stone
meteorite, the second was an iron meteorite, and the 3rd coin...you'll have
to wait and see. (Tentive things are like that.) After a couple months on
how the sale of the 2nd coin goes (first sold out almost instantly and was
allocated, meaning not everyone got as many as they wanted), I will contact
them again and see where we are.

More later.

At this time I will not be offering the coin for sale but can point you to
the bank that sells them if you are interesting in large numbers.
Registered shipping from their country is fairly exspensive (~$30), so if
interested, you will likely do better on a single coin buying it on the
secondary market.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com