[meteorite-list] living near a strewfield

Joe kerchner420 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 21:21:48 EDT 2006

Steve and list,

   Is the marengo a strewn field? I think it was found in a rock pile. I do not think it was found in a "field". Am I wrong? Maybe we could go to woodbine or maybe even try and find another marengo. Maybe the week after Park Forest? Maybe even this Sunday. Serg and I are down to search anyv possible strewn field in IL, just let me know when you want to go. If anyone else wants to go to any of them they can also contact me on or off list.

Thanks,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com