[meteorite-list] Eye witness

chaddoudi abdou abdouchaddoudi at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 20 09:36:23 EDT 2006

Last night was relatively infested with comets and a fireball just above my head . It is quite interesting that in the fasting month for moslems, we often witness such astronomical
  happenings. In the Holy books,  comets are identified as part of stars ( differeing in size of course) thrown not at random but rather in a precise direction to surve a particular purpose in this huge universe. What do  comets hit may remain for centuries to come a puzzle for science !

  Best regards

  Abdel-Kader
  Morocco