[meteorite-list] Who has the rarest of them all?

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 15:17:02 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/13/2006 9:46:59 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
zeus_daughter2 at yahoo.com writes:
With little time to bid I only wish I could  afford buy this gem.  ha ha ha

http://
cgi.ebay.com/METEORITE_W0QQitemZ300034369553QQihZ020QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ya'll  think this was a typo or a wishful thinker?

~Dana  Hawn
Louisville,  IL

If you want to see other "interesting" auctions, you should take a look  at
Ken Newton's excellent page:

_http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=magellon_
(http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=magellon)

He updates it often, so keep an eye on  it.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.