[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 2968 Vestan Dunite fragment list

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 19:53:58 EDT 2006

Dear Anne and List,
  Thanks Anne for posting the link to your thin
sections of NWA 2968!  Yes, this material is very
unique and very beautiful.  Your images are
fantastic!! If anyone has not seen Anne`s images of
NWA 2968 I suggest that you take the time to view them
even if you are not interested in buying.
 BTW: the 0.152 is on "hold".
  Best to All, Dirk..Tokyo