[meteorite-list] AD: Meteoroites and Books at Ebay

Walter Branch waltbranch at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 11 01:08:33 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Please help me.  I have recently been diagnosed with a disease called
"aperture fever"  in the astronomical community and I need a cure.  You can
help.

A 16 inch truss-tube Dobsonian telescope would effect a cure but I need to
raise 2k.  Thus, I am sacrificing some nice meteorites and books at ebay.
Some are duplicates in my collection, some are one-of-a-kind.  All the
meteorites are nice with buy-it-now listings.  Some have already sold.  I
have started all the books at 95 cents, including a very difficult to find
copy of Burks' Cosmic Debris.

So, I need your help.  Anything you could contribute toward this cure would
be appreciated.  Just go to ebay, search on seller branchmeteorites and
place a bid.

-Walter Branch