[meteorite-list] Paypal Hackers WARNING!!!

David Hardy mdavidhardy at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 11:55:44 EDT 2006

Last week I received a video camera from UPS that I did not purchase.  After researching it, I discovered that someone had purchased it off Ebay and used my Paypal account to pay for it.  They even took about $60 more than the camera sold for.  I don't know if this is part of the same scam, but I do have Paypal and American Express looking into it.  I also recommend everyone check their Paypal historys and make any changes possible.

David Hardy