[meteorite-list] Gaos wanted

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Sat Oct 7 15:43:20 EDT 2006

 I am looking for the following Gao specimens:
1) Cheep, small weathered, but whole stones - preferably
under 20g - better under 10g - best under 5g
2) A few whole stones with black FC - preferably
under 20g - better under 10g - best under 5g
3) A few oriented stones - weathered or not - preferably
under 20g - better under 10g - best under 5g
4) Any truly magnificent oriented stones (any size)
        Of course, I realize the darker the FC  and the
most oriented will cost more, but, I am hoping to get
some for resale, mostly, so, especially the more weathered,
non-oriented material must be at a very good price.
        Please contact me off list - dealers or collectors (wanting
to sell or trade).
        Thanks, Michael