[meteorite-list] PolandMET reactivation...

PolandMET marcin at polandmet.com
Sat Oct 7 14:21:48 EDT 2006

Good morning/evening list

I was very silent last few months. Maybe some of You are astonished why I
disappear from the market. I was forced to stop selling worldwide (mainly on
eBay.com) becouse of loosing payment options to non-european customers. This
happends becouse BidPay was discontinued since 01 january and PayPal still
was limited for central and east europe to "send only".

After great Ensisheim fair in June I stop any activity in meteorite
business... and start wait for PayPal. There was no other thing to do than
this. Belive me, that hurts.

Fortunately two days ago, after one month technical delay PayPal upgraded
accounts in Poland and some other countries to full working type. Soon will
add also polish curency to the system.

I can finaly accept PayPal payments for my web store items and eBay
auctions.
Im back
8-)

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net