[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

Bill glixard at inbox.com
Thu Nov 30 22:50:15 EST 2006

Hi all,

My collections remind me of the Johnny Cash song, I've been everywhere. Every time I acquire something new it sparks another collection. I collect everything.

Antique bottles, jugs, decorated stoneware, spongeware, spatterware, advertising, toy soldiers, comics, sports cards, non-sports cards, playing cards, tin litho tobacco tags, porcelain signs, cast iron banks, dolls, tins, kitchenware, doorstops, prints, oil paintings, primitive furniture, deco furniture, all kinds of furniture, cap guns, old firecrackers, guns, swords, fishing equipment, postcards, tintypes, books, musical instruments, neon and advertising signs, clocks, posters, broadsides, toy trains, military items, marbles, paperweights, lamps, pottery of all types, straight razors, bookends, music boxes, newspaper headlines, railroad items, butter churns, pewter, cutlery, saltboxes, hats, vintage clothing, cookie jars, hatpins, beer steins, bottle openers, trivets, graniteware, coins, sterling silver, copperware, locks, kitchen gadgets..... Just to name a few things. I also have a few meteorites.

Bill