[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:29:16 EST 2006

>7. Experience ;-)
>
>Best,
>
>Bernd

I like Bernd's answer best :), but for my own part in addition,
1.  Bookmarks from around the world, although by necessity, mostly from the
US
2.  Semiprecious gems; I like the more obscure stones that people rarely
hear about.  How many of you have ever heard of sphene?  I also like to find
terrestrial examples of meteorite minerals.
3.  Supplies for RPGs, like miniature figures and dice.  For some reason,
these always seem to get abused and lost...
4.  Of course, meteorites!

TRacy Latimer