[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

Ingo Herkstroeter metopaster at gmx.de
Thu Nov 30 04:58:00 EST 2006

Hi Gary, List!

I collect: rocks (not only impactites), fossils (esp. fossil star fishes
and brittle stars), stone age artefacts and minerals; also sand samples
and extant samples of plants and animals (to compare with fossil
record). Has something slipped my mind? Ohh yes: meteorites of course!
;)

Best Wishes

Ingo