[meteorite-list] Confused

Scott Liston scott.liston at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 30 04:01:36 EST 2006

Hi All,
Although quite new to the list, and to collecting, I'm picking up all
sorts of info. and tips on what is proving to be a fascinating hobby.
So, many thanks for all that. The trouble is, I'm not really interested
so much in who's smooching who, or who's clawing out who's eyes and why.
Personally I find the Ads as interesting as anything else a lot of the
time. There's often bits o info tucked away that I might miss otherwise,
although, I think it would be a shame and a wasted opportunity if the
list were to degenerate into a classified ads section.
Posts about laser pointers were very informative! Thanks.
Happy days to all.

Scott