[meteorite-list] What else do you collect??

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 21:16:06 EST 2006

Hi list.Through out my life I have collected alot of
things.When I was young i loved fossils and
minerals.When I got older I collected comic
books,mostly from the golden age (1938 to 1950).As I
got even older I started collecting coins,which I have
a nice collection.My prized piece is a 1909-S VDB
wheat penny.Then as I got older meteorites entered my
life so then I started collecting them.My prized
piece,an 88.6 gram slice of HAH 237.This is an
interesting thread.Lets keep this going.

steve

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!