[meteorite-list] What else do you collect? AD Delete

Dave Freeman mjwy dfreeman at fascination.com
Wed Nov 29 20:13:42 EST 2006

Hola Charlie;
I collect stromatolites (Rodney Dangerfield of the fossil world),
petrified wood, jade, unique minerals, kimberlite, artifacts, antiques,
stamps, coins, historic memorbelia and dance partners.....
Dave F.
ebay ID mjwy
with unique collectable items at auction. My about me page at ebay will
offer suggested reading on above topics.