[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Wed Nov 29 20:11:04 EST 2006

Mike - I've always been a knife freak and have looked at the meteorite knives on ebay
with some interest.  I haven't bought one yet, but I likely will soon.  I also collect
cabs in many varieties.  My favorite is turquoise, but lots of other things interest me.
I have a Brazilian Geode Enhydro that is just fantastic.  I also have samples of pure
silica, petrified wood, impactites of many kinds, amber, volcanic melts and more.  I find
my collection is more satisfying to me if it is diverse.  Meteorites led me oto this path
but it gets wider every day.

ary