[meteorite-list] Need Metal Detector Please

Jerry A. Wallace jwal2000 at swbell.net
Wed Nov 29 19:38:23 EST 2006

Hi Justin,

There should be one available any day now.

Chicago Steve "I'll haunt you forever" Arnold bought one last week.

It's about time for him to get bored with it when he discovers that
he'll have
to read and understand the instructions in order to be able to use it.

It is a White's GoldMaster GMT.

If you are new to the MetList, I would recommend reviewing the archives
as there have been numerous discussions about metal detector preferences
for use as "meteorite detectors". There are list members that are world
class
detectorists who have contributed to these discussions. Take advantage of
their good advice.

Be sure to watch for Big Steve's sale announcement. But don't worry ---
if you miss it the first time you will have numerous opportunities to
catch it
in his subsequent 'daily sale reminders'.

Best regards,

Jerry