[meteorite-list] Ssssteve's ads

¤¤PolandMET¤¤ marcin at polandmet.com
Wed Nov 29 17:20:41 EST 2006

> I get the digest, not single emails, so I can just scroll over any
> ads/emails I don't want to read - maybe more of us could do that?

=======
OK, I think that the best thing is to forward all incoming emails from the
list to a separate folder in Your Outlock or FireFox. Then all this emails,
AD's, civil wars etc. dont make mess in Your InBox

I use this for every list (this one, polish met list) and finally I can
really forget about all this mess.
I can read emails when I have time, or leave them and delete in bulk

I have now around 400 unread emails from list two months old. Did I miss
something 8 weeks ago? Dont know so it not bother me alot :) The only worry
I have now is to keep the 400 number on the same level :)

Looks like I have found peace with everyone. :)

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195