[meteorite-list] Mars 'Meteorite' Report

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Wed Nov 29 16:51:45 EST 2006

Hi All,

I thought I had posted the results of the NH Geologic Survey on the infamous 'Mars
Meteorite' specimen to this list a month ago.  It turns out it never hit the list because
I was using a non-subscribed address.  Doh!

So, for those interested here is the URL;

http://www.meteorite-dealers.com/essexite.html

BTW - it is back on ebay at 20mil...  without the scientific findings the owner assured
me would be included in any future auctions.  So much for the integrity of that God
Fearing man.  Sheesh...

Gary