[meteorite-list] (AD) another trade offer NO you are NOT sorry"

Dave Freeman mjwy dfreeman at fascination.com
Wed Nov 29 12:39:12 EST 2006

Dear  Mr. E; and Mr. A.
I was reading a book the other day, a big blue book by a guy named
Bill.   Bill stopped and then started again, and stopped and life got
better and then Bill started again and life got worse and after a couple
of years in a sanitorium, or assylum, Bill met a friend and the two of
them started attending meetings, and both found they could stop.  Now
there are over two million of us that have stopped.
Maybe Mr. A. could  seek some of Bill W.'s help.
Came to believe,
Dave F.