[meteorite-list] OT: (AD) another trade offer ART whereartThou??

Martin Altmann altmann at meteorite-martin.de
Wed Nov 29 12:28:25 EST 2006

108 ADs he had last year, although he was banned for 3 months.
The shock from the ban lasted exactly 3 months, Nov 05 - Jan 06, one Ad per
month - since last February the notorious mess again.

Oops, if I reread my email, I didn't want distract beginners to ask their
questions, they are of course welcome and they will find answers and advice
from the list members - there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.
I only wanted to demonstrate, that this ugly person, pretending to playing
possum, has nothing else in mind, than to systematically abuse this list for
his sales spam, where all other meteorite offerors, who have by far more to
sell, demonstrate their self-discipline in advertising once per week.

And I really can't understand, why such great persons like Terry B. aren't
tolerated on this list anymore, only because once it was simply enough for
them to read that garbage and they found strong words for that,
while this diabolic clown has the right to carry on and on and on.

Hehe, Dirk, be prepared to be banned too.
Buckleboo!
Martin