[meteorite-list] Archaeology and Meteorites

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 17:30:18 EST 2006

Dear Ed and List,
  Ed, I am sure the list would be interested in seeing
your Table of Contents or excerpts from your book.
This might also aid in more sales of your book.
  I have been looking for a review of your book; if
you know of any reviews please let us know.
  Thank you.  Dirk Ross...Tokyo

  I encourage Dr. Blakeslee, archaeologist from
Kansas, a member of this list to join the discussion.

https://kb.osu.edu/dspace/bitstream/1811/4817/1/V61N06_341.pdf

http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0002-7316(193807)4%3A1%3C39%3AMCAAA%3E2.0.CO%3B2-W