[meteorite-list] Ad - Super Auctions Ending in Two Hours!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at comcast.net
Tue Nov 28 15:03:08 EST 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending this afternoon representing some
great bargains.  This week, I loaded some slightly larger specimens and
still kept the opening bid at just 99 cents.  You will also find Qty 14
single kilogram unclassified bulk lots at a fraction of the price the
Moroccans are now asking.  As a matter of fact, I am starting
these out below my costs in order to clear out my storage area. I only have
14 kilograms left out of the 65 plus kilograms I loaded last week so they
are going fast. After these are gone, only a few suppliers will be left and
when their stockpiles are exhausted, I expect the price to escalate rapidly.
I also loaded Qty 2 single kilo lots of NWA 4293 but this time, the
meteorites themselves are larger. There are plenty of specimens still at the
99 cent mark representing some true value!

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out some of these highlights:

NWA 1694, LOW TKW CK3 crusted part slice:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140055964994

A CK4 currently at $1.00 a gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140055978512

Last Piece of NWA 2711, A Unique and Fresh Mesosiderite:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140055979631

A real Chassignite fragment still just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140055980490

NWA 2918 CO3.0, As good as it gets still extremely low priced:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140055982526

NWA 2999 The Angrite, The Real Deal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140055984087

A Gorgeous Brachinite from the worlds largest specimen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140055992389

A Beautiful part slice of the new Granulitic Lunar Meteorite. The price is
still ridiculously low so you may want to check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140055994844

WIGGED Sikhote Alin - 360 Degree Flow Lines - Awesome!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=40056008911

A 200-PLUS Gram Sikote Alin with a HOLE Started at Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140056010651

NEW ITEM, A Lunar Pendant Started at Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140058386543

AWESOME SMB Complete Slice started at Just 99 Cents:
hhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140058387684

Qty 2, NWA 4293 Lots Left with Larger Pieces:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140058389853
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140058390189

Oriented Stony with Frothing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140058391173

And don't forget to check out the several dozen bulk unclassified lots and
other great items at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock