[meteorite-list] Ruben and Son find 425 meteorite specimens in oneday!!

Matthias Bärmann majbaermann at web.de
Mon Nov 27 18:53:48 EST 2006

Hello Ruben, list,

worldfamous American painter Mark Tobey once created an etching entitled
'After harvest': That's the last of your fotos. Great sequence and report,
thank you for sharing with us, and: congratulation!

Particularly nice picture: your son with the meteorites, the young one
inclining towards the old wanderers, now arrived.

Best, Matthias Baermann