[meteorite-list] Green LASER Pointers

MexicoDoug MexicoDoug at aim.com
Mon Nov 27 17:32:11 EST 2006

Hi Pete,

The ones from China are the same ones that are imported here at the low
price end through middlemen who will need their $ cut.  They are less
expensive and all you have to do is wait two weeks, but I don' know anyone
who's had a problem and many of us have ordered.  If you do buy one here,
expect to pay $7 to $10 more if you are lucky on the least expensive ones,
and in a month you will forget you ever had to wait with your pointer in
hand.

Best wishes, Doug