[meteorite-list] Meteorite novels -gifts II

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 04:31:46 EST 2006

Hi all -

I considered labeling this OT or AD, but...

Sterling -

I cover the Native American epidemics in "Man and
Impact in the Americas".  While there was a major
epidemic ca. 1200 C.E. (A.D.) it does not appear to
have been Black Death, which occured 1347 CE and
following years. The symptoms of the ca. 1200 CE
epidemic seem to have been different than Black Death.

If you have any info otherwise, Sterling, please share
it with me for the second edition.

Ed

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>