[meteorite-list] Metal detector

Mr EMan mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 18:42:19 EST 2006

Jim, I think this is critical for the list as many of
us are preparing for our next expeditions. Thank you
for volunteering  to do this for the group.   Please
put aside your other chores and start searching.   Can
you get this posted by next week since Christmas is
right around the corner???

Elton

--- "jwb7772 at netzero.net" <jwb7772 at netzero.net> wrote:

> Steve,  I have around 10 detectors.  You need a
> different one for each job.  I would sugest a Garett
> Master Hunter!  It is the best for most detecting.
> There is a place in Fla.  that has the cheapest new
> detectors. (Calaco)  If you are interested I will
> try to find the address, but that may take a while
> as most of my reference stuff is packed away and I
> would have to go through about 20 boxes of lit.  Jim
Balister>