[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay auctions ending in 1 day

Fred Caillou Noir fred at caillou-noir.com
Fri Nov 24 10:25:40 EST 2006

Dear All,

Once again the week is about to end and once again our auctions as well. You have about 24 hours left to bid!
To see this week's auctions, you simply need to click on:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZkayunwar

You will see our selection of unclassified chondrites and some RARE items, such as:

- EL AROUSS - L-IMB - 233.2g LARGE THIN SLICE: This is definitely a MUSEUM QUALITY piece, a way of qualifying it that I usually do not use, but this time...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130049099382

- SIKHOTE ALIN - 11.2g FLIGHT ORIENTED individual with beautiful thin FLOW LINES; you should at least have a look at it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130049099813

- TAZA (NWA 859) - 4.1g ORIENTED individual with a nice shield at the end that was directly exposed to air friction while falling through the earth's atmosphere:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130049100032

- OC #3469 - Unclassified Chondrite of 390g with fusion crust and nice regmaglypts, probably one of the nicest ones this week:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130049099012

I wish you all a nice week-end, Thanks for watching & Good Luck.
Kind regards,

Frederic
Kayunwar
(Michel Franco is IMCA member #3869 and Frederic Beroud is IMCA member #2491)
http://www.caillou-noir.com/