[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day -Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Fred Caillou Noir fred at caillou-noir.com
Fri Nov 24 04:27:24 EST 2006

Hi Mark and All,

According to an analyse that was carried out on a piece of Sahara 02500 that was including such an inclusion, it was said to be an L5 structure (compared to the main structure of this meteorite that is L3.
We do not know whether it is the case for all of them as Michel didn't ask for more study about them, but as a matter of fact, the one that was analysed was fefinitely not Eucritic.
Just my two cents!

Frederic
Kayunwar
(Michel Franco is IMCA member #3869 and Frederic Beroud is IMCA member #2491)
http://www.caillou-noir.com/