[meteorite-list] AD ABEE

Roman rom at look.ca
Thu Nov 23 22:02:10 EST 2006

Hi all, long time no post.

It's been a good year, busy at the sign shop and upgrading our new home.
Also added some new goodies to the collection this year.
A few noteworthy specimens include 1.2g Moss, 3.7g Milton, 281g + 56g
slices of Abee, and a big old 267lb Campo for the shop display.

Which brings me to the point, my 13g Abee is for sale. It's been in my
collection since 1999 and it looks even better now since I took it out of
the
riker to get some good pictures, please have a look. Nicely brecciated!
http://www.meteoritelabels.com/Sale.html

Later I will add more part slices of Abee 11.5g and ~36.5g just waiting
for a copy of the export permit to arrive.

Cheers,

Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com