[meteorite-list] Trixie

MexicoDoug MexicoDoug at aim.com
Thu Nov 23 02:33:42 EST 2006

Moni wrote:

"Did you take her to the desert and let her loose and she sniffed until she
found one or how?"

Jejeje!  Go Go Go, Trixie, Go  !!  Hopefully Trixie wasn't too loose around
the "Shooting Star" (Racer X's car's name)...

Sadly, Chim-chim, after hunting forever, only dug up a trunkful of candy:-(

Will the NomCom recognize Ms. Trixie as the finder?  You know, she'd kinda
be the first approved meteorite Lab...

Best wishes, peace and Turkey to all,

PS, Bet that meteorite, after proper classification, will learn to fetch a
lot all by itself...
(aarrrgh, enough, Doug, !!!)