[meteorite-list] in Smithsonian Magazine

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 20:07:28 EST 2006

Hello Members,

I found this in the  "Letters" section on this month's issue of Smithsonian
Magazine:

HOT  ROCKS DASH MOON SKEPTICS:
"As a former student intern at NASA's Johnson Space  Center now serving time
for the heist of Apollo moon rocks, I share the  frustration expressed by
Melody Von Smith in "Moonstruck".  Arguing logic  with those who hold ignorance as
a badge of honor rarely does any good.   When people say to me that the moon
landings were faked, I simply ask them why I  am here."
Thad Roberts
Federal Prison
Florence Colorado

Have a  great Turkey Day!