[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day -Wednesday, November 22, 2006

..PolandMET.. marcin at polandmet.com
Wed Nov 22 19:45:15 EST 2006

> I was the lucky buyer for this stone. Thanks for the good deal Marcin! I
> wonder how far into the stone this inclusion will go. It would make for
> some
> interesting slices, but I would hate to cut it.

Im the known "butcher with no mercy", but this stone is tooo beautifull to
cut. Im affraid that this is just a square fragment of something and there
will be only 2-3 thin slices and then it dissapear. This whole stone have
beautifull shape. It could be a sin to cut it :)

> By the way, check out Marcin's DaG949:
>
> http://www.polandmet.com/_dag949.htm
>
> I received my slice last week and it looks even better in person!

Yes Its another curiosity.
I just send sample for thin section and I hope that Silesia University can
answer my question if this is 7mm crust or not. I'll inform list members
what they will say about this.

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195