[meteorite-list] Fwd: Re: Ad Ebay auctions ending today

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Tue Nov 21 17:16:26 EST 2006

The Jensen Bros. (or Mike Jensen especially) are having another Ebay sale, which they just announced. Included in their offers is the Jim Schwade photographic catalog of meteorites, which I have received from a finished recent Jensen Ebay auction today after only 8 days of delivery US global priority mail to Germany, which to me seems pretty fast these days.

A very nice photographic catalog of one of the foremost U.S. meteorite collectors, who surely doesn´t have to be introduced here in any way. I´ll
leave it to someone more competent than me to compare it to the recent catalogs of e.g. Bob Haag and Marvin Killgore, which are also nice and a must-have for a collector who also likes books. This is what the real high rollers of the collector world can afford to offer to a more general public: their VERY OWN catalog!

Enjoyable to look at and read! You may place a bid with the Jensen offer and get a Jim-Schwade-handsigned copy, as I did, (..well I can´t guarantee the new Jensen offers have the signature, too, ask about this..). As a true collector you won´t be disappointed by this book, in my humble opinion.

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------