[meteorite-list] make a reasonable offer (AD)

LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 20:11:17 EST 2006

Good evening Folks,

This will be my "ONE" post of the week....and I'm not even selling.

ATTENTION, STEVE ARNOLD OF THE WINDY CITY:

Stevie, tell you what, I'll pass the hat on this board and,....if necessary
at Tucson next year......(Yes, I will make a special appearance just for the
occasion).....Will you take $1,000.00....heck, make it $10,000.00 (Monopoly
money counts...just as your expertise in meteoritics has counted for the past
half-decade.......I have access to your posts to prove it remember) and, my faux
Dick Tracy two-way-communication watch/52 inch plasma screenTV/orgasmatronic
meteorite sniffer-outer, for your 9 remaining specimens AND....and this is the
kicker Stevearooni, agree to divorce yourself from the science of, or at least
divorce yourself from posting anything remotely related to the study,
collecting, selling, sniffing or licking of meteorites?

Frankly, I've had you on spam block for more than a year and I am
disappointed, to say the least, virtually every time one of your posts gets through.

Art can "expel" me for a violation of the posting-etiquette ....but I'll take
that, over the continuous BS which inundates my computer on a routine basis
and which emanates from Chi-Town.

Best regards to all,

Paul Martyn